We Are Experts With COVID-19 SBA Loans!
Our team knows the process and can walk you through getting your Stimulus Loan before the money runs out.
Call now 720-943-8608, or schedule an appointment:
We’ve helped many of our business clients navigate this change. And yes – it’s LAW.
350 BILLION LOANS YOU DON’T HAVE PAY BACK
If You Have Paid…
- Payroll Taxes
- Or independent contractors
You Can Obtain A Loan And Don’t Have To Pay It Back
- Ensure your clients apply for loan that don’t need to be repaid, (guaranteed loans)
- No credit check
Track Disbursement of Funds, Apply To Forgivable Expenses, Document The Appropriate Amounts So You Don’t Have To Pay The Loan Back
- Once the loan is obtained, there needs to be documentation of all amounts paid towards payroll in the subsequent 8 weeks, which will be forgiven in full. You can also have your amounts forgiven for rehiring employees terminated for COVID-19.
- Additionally, amounts spent on mortgage interest, lease payments and utilities that were in place prior February 15, 2020 will be forgiven.
- This documentation needs to be submitted to the lender. We can facilitate this for YOU.
If You Apply (some loans), Get 10k In 3 Days. If You Don’t Get Approved. Advance May Be Forgiven.
- Emergency grant to allow someone who has applied for a disaster 7(b) SBA loan, can request a $10,000 advance. Which the SBA must distribute within 3 days. If you are subsequently denied, you don’t have to repay the advance loan.
DON’T PAY PENALTIES FOR TAKING OUT YOUR RETIREMENT FUNDS
- This waives the 10% early withdrawal penalty for distributions up to $100,000 from qualified retirement accounts.
- Must be a COVID-19 related distributions
10 BILLION OF DISASTER LOANS
- You can get additional disaster loans (7b) to use for other other expenses not related to payroll, rent, mortgage interest, and utilities. These loans can be used for other business operations with some limitations.
Defer Your Payroll Taxes For 2 Years
- You can defer payment of all payroll taxes over 2 years. 2020 payroll taxes paid 50% by the end of 2021 and 50% by the end of 2022.
Get Rebate Of $2,400 (Married), $1,200 (Individual)
- If you make less than $198,000 Married, $146,000 HOH, $99,000 Single in 2019, file your return immediately. If you made less than that in 2018 and haven’t filed 2019, you will get the rebate sent directly to your account.
If You’ve Had Losses In ‘18, ‘19 ‘20, Amend Your Return For Cash
- You can amend your tax returns from 2018, 2019, 2020 and get a refund instead of a carryforward going back up to 5 years.
Refundable Payroll Tax Credit For 50% Of Wages Paid
- You can get a Payroll Tax Credit 50% of wages paid to employees if your operations were partially or fully suspended or the gross sales declined by more than 50% when compared to the same quarter in the prior year. Credit is provided up to $10,000 per employee. (see details)